Work is proceeding feverishly in the worship department as we prepare for the release of “Tell the Story”–the Christmas album and Devotional book. Release day is in 44 days!
Right now here’s what’s happening:
- Spanish vocal tracks are being edited. The English tracks are finished; once the Spanish ones are done, the album will be sent out for mastering.
- Liner notes are being edited so they can be sent for graphic layout.
- The book is with the graphic designer (Monica!) who is laying it out.
- Our website, www.familychurchworship.org, is being set up to take pre-orders.
- Details of our social media campaign are being created. Watch for more information on how you can be involved… because we will need you to help us!
Here are a few upcoming dates and things to watch for:
- Our pre-order system will go live on October 1st.
- In mid-October, we will be releasing the first of two music videos that will go along with the album.
- Also, keep an eye out for a free downloadable preview of the devotional book.
Exciting things are afoot!